Release to the press on October 6th. It follows these guidelines of Drops de Jogos.
Yesterday, Brazilian indie game development studio Rogue Snail officially launched their Kickstarter campaign for their latest project, Relic Hunters Legend. The previous game in the series, Relic Hunters Zero, is a 100% free-to-play, open-sourced game on Steam that boasted an engaged community of over 1.2 million players around the world. Relic Hunters Legend has been teased over the last few weeks with snippets of gameplay along with a web comic series, and has released an extended, fully animated trailer to kick off the launch of the Kickstarter campaign with a punch!
Relic Hunters Legend is a top-down, twin-stick shooter with cooperative online multiplayer, showcasing an innovative mix of 2D and 3D art, and filled with familiar characters from the game’s predecessor, Relic Hunters Zero. With even more evil space ducks and turtles to shoot, relics to loot, an in-depth storyline, and the ability to play with friends - Relic Hunters Legend promises an experience of hectic fun and many memorable moments and will be arriving next year on Steam for PC, Mac, & Linux, with console releases to follow.
The game will go Free-to-Play in 2019 when it leaves Early Access. Backing the campaign will allow players to play the game as early as possible, participate in development, earn a bunch of cool stuff, and help the developers stay independent. To be transparent and clear with the monetization aspects of the game, the game's creator, Mark Venturelli, has written a Free-to-Play Manifesto.
- Full Story Campaign with more story content to be released, post-release, in form of Seasons
- Next-Generation Top-Down Shooter Combat with multiple characters, skills, advanced enemy AI, and 3D environments, with full verticality
- Online Multiplayer Co-op for up to 4 players. Play the game solo, with friends or with other Hunters!
- Explore Procedurally-Generated Environments to the discover hidden treasures within each enviroment
- Dungeons hand designed to provide the ultimate challenge to coordinated 4-player groups
- Deep RPG Systems which include a Combo System that allows different Skills to unleash powerful elemental effects, Friendship System, that unlocks personal story missions for your favorite character, and Food System which provides daily bonuses to specific characters.
- Optimized for PC native 4K resolution, unlocked framerates and 21:9 support
The Kickstarter campaign will run for a full month, concluding on on November 5, 2017. For more details, you can visit the Relic Hunters Kickstarter Page at www.relichunters.com.br/kickstarter.
Site de games com pegada cultural, cobrindo a cena brasileira de jogos eletrônicos e o panorama internacional. É editado pelo jornalista Pedro Zambarda. Para envio de releases e contatos comerciais, mande email para email@example.com ou firstname.lastname@example.org.Website.: www.dropsdejogos.com.br